Large Event Info
- We need to park our truck and trailer (37 feet) next to the set up area. We must have complete access to the trailer at all times during the event.
- If we are setting up on a hard surface, outside, we charge an additional fee of $100.00 for the zoo and $50.00 for the ponies. The fee covers the cost of the supplies needed for the animals and the additional set up and clean up time involved.
- If you are collecting tickets, collecting monies, stamping hands etc, you agree to provide the personnel.
- The Petting Zoo and or Pony Carousel area needs to be flat, with no holes, debris, grass over 5 inches tall, hazardous items, and free of any rocks or stones. The area should not be next to a busy street.
- Payment is due when we arrive at the event. Our Staff is not permitted to set up or allow entrance into, the pony ride area or the petting zoo, until payment has been made. If we must wait for the payment, the lost time will not be made up.
- If your event is inside, you must provide the tarp or large floor cover to protect your surface and dispose of the covering once we have completed the event.
- We are not liable for damage done to personal property by our animals or staff while conducting business.
For HEALTH and SAFETY reasons, we DO Not include Bovine, Cows, Zebu, mini-steers, etc. in our zoos. “If it MOOS” it is a health and safety risk around small children, those with compromised immune systems, pregnant women or elderly adults.
4 or 6 PONY CAROUSELS’ & Texas PETTING ZOOS!
We are fully insured and USDA licensed as a class C exhibitor.
PONY CAROUSELS: 4-6-8-12 ponies, fully enclosed, 35 x 35 foot corral, enter/exit gate, all appropriate warning signs.
Texas PETTING ZOO: 40 animals, mini petting ponies, goats, potbellied pigs, sheep, ducks, chickens & rabbits. 20×20 foot corral, straw bales for decoration, warning signs, hand sanitizer, enter/exit gates, code compliant set ups.
Email us for availability and discounted rates!